Idea!s with Kape Isla present Design to Make a Difference. Design to Make a Difference is a venue for young designers (whether in fields of the arts, graphic design, architecture, photography or industrial design) to share their works and ideas among other designers, and possibly network and collaborate on projects that will hopefully result in positive change. It will serve as a platform for ideas, inspiration and action, encouraging a culture of creativity that aims for social impact.
Program will run for approximately one-and-a-half-hours to two hours, with each speaker given 10 minutes to show his/her work, and briefly discuss their ideas. 6 speakers will be presenting , with an open forum at the end.
Design to Make a Difference will be launched at the Philippine Coffee Board’s Coffee Festival, with a session that will begin at 7:30 PM on October 23 (Tuesday), at Kape Isla at Serendra.
———————————————- Presentors are:
- ERIK MATTI screens TV spots that move people
- DAN LICHAUCO builds a case for green architecture
- ROCKY SANCHEZ talks about Campaigns Social Response
- FARA MANUEL shows how it’s easy being green in graphic design
- DAN MATUTINA talks about a youth-run design group for development organizations
- TOMMY HAFALLA turns his lens on the preservation of the Cordillera cultures