Good Chocolate for Good
- Add image of children eating their local treat
- More visual design on package, too simple
- Think about mechanism on the opening of packaging
- How does is look like inside the package?
- Eatable chocolate holder in the package
- Package turns into return card for contribution
- Envelope for donating more money
- Story telling
- Add a map
- Look at makeup and perfume packaging
- Black box with silver text
- Put some information outside of the box Or people would not know this -chocolate is special
- Medical form of chocolate
- Symbolism remind people about natural disaster
- Positive notion in the form of chocolate
- Color decoration on the chocolate enhance the message
- Who makes the chocolate?
- “Eating” natural disaster chocolate = disappearing natural disaster
- How much is it?
- How much money is going to be donated?
- Is there any profit to the chocolate farmers?
- Ask how much money people pay knowing that money would go to victims
- Make a display to put in the store
- How does it look like in the store?
- Web site, web selling
- Go talk to vender ask where it is going to be
- Mock up shelf
- Photo work of the product displayed in Garden of Eden and whole foods