Title: Awareness & Inequality
Category: Design possibility
Subject Area: education, funding, awareness
Lesson Time: 1.5 hour
Introduction: The mission is to address the inequality between rural-migrants and urban citizens. This charrette is to help finding out possible solutions that will benefit rural people and increase awareness of inequality.
Goal: To result possible solutions from non-profits' perspective
- Identify the inequality problems that affect migrants to live well
- Possible solutions that can solve one or many of those problems
Possible products that could solve one / many of those problems and will benefit migrants
Materials: paper and pen
NFO Partnership Status
- Contacted Breakthrough, waiting for response, waiting for response of long term partnership
- Contacted Rural Migrants Justice and Right Center by phone. Got some current update of migrants situations. Looking for a direct connection with local migrants.
- Contacted China Labor Watch, waiting for response of long term partnership