Southwest Management Group offer comprehensive, in-depth research on listed derivatives and their associated underlying markets.
From metals and energy to agricultural commodities, we deliver commodity solutions to meet our client’s requirements. This includes in-depth market knowledge, and competitive pricing, allowing clients to manage their market and credit risk.
Energy We offer access to Financial Markets worldwide for crude oil and oil-refined products, coal, power and gas with extensive capabilities in the emissions markets.
Energy products covered:
- Natural Gas
- Oil - Crude, Light Products, Heavy Products, Distillates, Fuel Oil
- Liquefied Natural Gas
Metals Trading and associated risk management solutions in base and precious metals, platinum group metals, steel and plastics.
- Steel - Rolled Coil, Billet, Iron Ore
- Precious Metals - Gold, Silver
- Platinum Group Metals - Platinum, Palladium, Rhodium
- Base Metals - Aluminum, Copper, Zinc, Nickel, Tin, Lead, Aluminum Alloy
- Plastics - High-density Polyethelene, Linear low-density Polyethelene, Polyethelene, Low-density Polyethelene, Polyethelene Terephtalate
Agriculture Financing, hedging and investment products and solutions based on agricultural futures and commodity indices.
Agricultural products covered:
- Palm Oil