About Our Organization
Established in October of 2010, Chernobyl Foundation is an international non-profit organization based in Toronto, Canada with operations in the areas that were affected by Chernobyl nuclear disaster.
Our vision is to restore safety and stability to the environment and society in the most contaminated areas near Chernobyl.
Our mission is to clean up radioactive waste produced by the explosion at Chernobyl’s nuclear power plant – the worst nuclear disaster in the world.
We intend to move towards solving a Global problem by raising funds and participating in large variety of disaster recovery projects in the following areas:
- Environmental Projects
- Humanitarian Projects
- Research and Development Projects
- Global Collaboration Projects
- Industrial Projects
We seek to inspire people that can advance the cause of Chernobyl recovery and deliver innovative solutions that would satisfy the nature and people.
By mobilizing people around the world and use the best available scientific knowledge, we can restore one of the top 10 most polluted places on Earth.
The successful candidate will work closely with executives and will formulate compelling and creative materials for print and online projects to effectively promote Chernobyl Foundation.
Location: Work from home, mobile;
Hours: Flexible; 0 - 20 hours per week (volunteer's choice);
- Excellent writing skills with talent for producing effective materials
- Strong editing, proofreading and conceptual skills
- Team player with excellent prioritization and client relations skills
- Degree in advertising, marketing, journalism or similar discipline is preferred
- Experience in advertising/creative agency is nice to have
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any further questions please phone Chernobyl Foundation at (416) 731 - 0988.