Operating a business in today’s world leaves your company exposed to a variety of legal risks. Avanti’s business and corporate law services extend from drafting and negotiating the arrangements listed below to counseling clients on virtually any legal issuefacing their business. Contact us today to set up a consultation to discuss your company’s legal needs.
Our attorneys’ experience includes having:
• Assisted in the [representation of companies] (http://www.shelfari.com/groups/105979/about) in industries as diverse as publishing, direct marketing, food processing, ready-to-eat food industry, manufacturing, retail, construction, financial services, and real estate, in a variety of business transactions;
• Represented Eastern Floral in the acquisition of Molesta Floral;
• Represented Sustainable Energy Financing in the acquisition of Viability Incentives;
• Represented Sustainable Energy Financing in the acquisition of Viability Africa;
• Represented Tienda Guadalajara in the sale of its assets;
• Represented Lavanderia Jalisco in the sale of its assets;
• Represented Fit Zone for Women Franchise Owner in the closing of its facilities and negotiations with all its creditors;
• Counsel for dozens of Small Businesses, including Women and Minority Owned businesses, in a wide range of corporate and commercial issues including formation, financing, operation, contracts review, collection, expansion and joint ventures.