Newport CH International is a leader in the field of exporting recyclable fibers, plastics, and metals. We are known for providing professional, efficient, and excellent service to all of our suppliers and customers around the world. The ideal candidate should possess ocean export / import or freight forwarding experience.
Responsibilities -negotiate ocean export bill of lading -produce all required documents stipulated by the letter of credit. -extensive communication with ocean carriers, banks, customers, and various departments within the company.
- Ability to solve problems and follow up with issues
- Outstanding attention to detail and follow instructions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work within time-constraints, and perform under pressure
- Ability to work independently and / or as part of a team
- Computer and internet savvy
*Please respond only if you meet the above criteria and have experience working with ocean export or freight forwarding. We welcome applications from qualified candidates. Please send your resume to Newporthr@newportchintl.com