Join our network of non-profits, companies and individuals who believe social change can happen through design.Become A Member
Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Designer (Graphic Design)
Member since May 22, 2007
I am a designer and art director, who currently lives and works in Munich, Germany. The scope of my experience includes print, web, identity, packaging, typography and textile design. I have studied communication design in Nuremberg and have been working for several design firms throughout Germany since.
My work has been featured in design books by Lawrence King Publishing and Experimentype.
My Work Samples / View all (3) Work Samples
My Competition Entries
- Heated issue: Does it make sense?
- STORIES FROM THE FIELD logo competition: A silver linig
- Kobe G8 Environment Ministers Meeting "Furoshiki": tower and subway
- Power To The Pedal: ... and counting
- WOOD, PAPER, CHECKMARK: design an awareness campaign for sustainable forestry: Clever idea
- LANGUAGES MATTER! A UNESCO poster competition: Proud of my tongue
- CELEBRATE DIVERSITY – a UNESCO logo competition: Intersection
- GOING WITH THE GRAIN: design an object using sustainable wood: Rockig chair
- Happiness: the Tribute 21 Plate Challenge: Balloons
- Mark of Dreams: UNESCO's DREAM Center logo competition: mind cloud