Altimeter Group provides research and advisory for companies challenged by business disruptions, enabling them to pursue new opportunities and business models.
We share our independent research on business disruptions via research reports, webinars, speeches, and more. We also offer advisory services to business leaders who wish to explore the specific implications of these disruptions within their organizations.
The Altimeter Difference
• Research-Based: Our methodologies and best practice recommendations are based on both quantitative and qualitative research.
• Holistic Approach: Our strategy examines both engagement with external audiences, and internal process and technology development required to ensure success.
• Experience: Our analysts each have years of experience in deployment on the buyer side or as analysts at other firms.
• Altimeter Group was formed in June 2008 by Charlene Li.
• We have 20 employees, consisting primarily of Industry Analysts, Senior Consultants, Researchers, and operational staff.
• Our headquarters, dubbed “The Hangar,” is located in San Mateo, CA, in the heart of Silicon Valley, with team members on the East Coast as well.
• Altimeter was named by Fast Company as one of “The Five Most Creative Small Businesses in 2010.”
• We have over 100 active clients and count 12 of the 30 Dow Jones Industrial Average companies as having been our clients....