OLPC Laptop and galaxy System are two completely different products yet address the direction that I want to focus on in my thesis. Both products are involving some kind of collaboration between each child; child has to interact with each others physically or mentally with in community. Both products force child to socialize with each other, through physical contact, and talking. The biggest difference however, laptop is focus on forming a community virtually using internet; children has right to work alone or with a group. Galaxy System require child to be in the same space, using same equipment; which force children to learn how to social with one and another.
For my thesis, I do not wish to go for a high tech. device. Galaxy System or design in physical space should be the type of design that I am interest in.
Non-Profit Charrette Questions
- How heavy, or how many text of the Voter guide?
- How was graph/graphic been use in the guide?
- How does that guide been apply to different generation of voters?
Click here to view my contact list
Click herefor survey post.
- The survey result that most people understand the meaning of equality in identity, yet most of them think American discriminating society.
- More than half of the responses have international cultural background.
- Most people know someone who used to be orphans, yet they don't seem difference between orphans and non-orphans.
Click here for mission statement post.