1. Hodges, John R. Early-onset Dementia: A multidisciplinary approach. New York, NY: Oxford university press, 2001. : This book demonstrates dementia with case definitions, sampling methods, statistical methods, and frequency of early onset dementia. Within that, it deals with prevalence rates, incidence rates, risk factors. Also, touches on dementia in young adults.
2. Miesen, Bere M.L. Dementia in close-up: understanding and care for people with dementia. New York, NY: Routledge, 1999. : It introduces dementia in its process, what does dementia involve, safety and how to working with persons with dementia, how to care and how to notice dementia.
3. Miller, Edgar, and Robin Morris. The Psychology of dementia. New York, NY: John Wiley and Sons LTD, 1993. : This explains how does brain functions and effects, assessment, and the management of dementia. Also, psychologicial aspects of dementia and suggests future directions
4.Kitwood, Tom. Dementia Reconsidered: the person comes first. Philadelphia, PA: Open university press, 1997. : This book suggests how to behave and act with persons with dementia, and how we should treat them in persons.
5. Guendouzi, Jacquelie, and Nicole Muller. Approachs to discoure in dementia. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Elbaum Associte Inc., 2006. : Demonstrates diagonostic features of dementia, other types language and communication in dementia. Also, suggests the repetitiveness in conversation with dementia.
6. Killick, John, and Kate Allan. Communicationan the care of people with dmetia. Philadelphia, PA: Open university press, 2001. : It illustrates how to conversate with people with dementia by making contact, developing the interaction, ending, and writing.
7. Clark, Patricia A., Shandra S. Tucke, and Carol J. Whitlatch. "Consisency of information from persons with dementia. An analysis of differenes by question type." Health and Wellness Resource Center 7 (2008).