1. Do you have any kinds of prescription or over the counter medications in your living area? If not, then you do not have to answer the rest of the questions.
Yes, I have some sort of Medication in my living space.
No, I do not own any sort of medication.
2. Do you own at least one of these: Antibiotics Anti-depressants, Birth Control Pills, Seizure Medication, Cancer Treatments, Pain Killers (Tylenol, Advil, Excedrin, Aleve, Motrin, Asprin, IB-Profeuin, Acetomenophine), Tranquilizers, Cholesterol-Lowering Compounds
3. Are any of them expired?
4. If you realized they were expired, what would you do with them?
5. Where do you keep your prescription or over the counter medications?
6. Do you often find that when you finish taking a prescription, there are pills leftover?
If no, Why not?
7. What would you do if someone else you knew took your pills without you knowing?
8. Have you ever given anyone your medications? Why?
If so, Why?