Position: Chinese Restaurant Delivery
1. Do you own the bike you are using for delivery? A: Yes, I own the bicycle. Restaurant does not provide one.
2. Why do a lot of delivery bicycle have plastic bag covered seat and frame? A: There are two reasons why those bicycles are covered in plastic bag. First reason is to protect brake cable located on the frame because people usually put chain lock around the frame and the chain lock might damage the cable and affact brake performance. Second reason is to camouflage and disguise the bike and its details from being recognized by original owners
3. Are you saying that your bike is a stolen bike? A: Yes, we bought our bicycles from "second hand" sellers for cheap price. These bicycles can worth from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars when bought brand new from their previous owners.
4. Do you wear helmet when riding bicycle? A: I have helmet but I don't really wear it especially during summer time because it is just too hot.
5. Do you find it dangerous not to wear helmet? A: I always ride with caution.
6. Do you use front and back light during night delivery? A: I have those light also but it is just too much trouble placing them on bicycle so I leave them at home. Some who use them are mostly American and Mexican. (Directly quote from Mr.Liu)
7. Do you follow traffic law when delivery food? A: ...