Join our network of non-profits, companies and individuals who believe social change can happen through design.Become A Member
Thornton, CO, United States
Designer (Graphic Design)
Member since May 22, 2007
I've always been in love with graphics and technology. Illustration was/is a cheaper way for me to create, design is a more efficient way to work.
My Votes / View all (1) Votes
My Work Samples / View all (6) Work Samples
My Competition Entries
- Kobe G8 Environment Ministers Meeting "Furoshiki": DON'T PLAY WITH PLASTIC
- Power To The Pedal: bringing color to the streets
- Millennium Promise Competition: The Price We Pay
- WOOD, PAPER, CHECKMARK: design an awareness campaign for sustainable forestry: Forest For Sale
- LANGUAGES MATTER! A UNESCO poster competition: LANGUAGES MATTER, LET'S CELEBRATE!
- CELEBRATE DIVERSITY – a UNESCO logo competition: All Shapes and Sizes Welcome