Join our network of non-profits, companies and individuals who believe social change can happen through design.

Become A Member


Barcelona, Spain

User Experience Manager

Member since October 26, 2007

  • Only 20% becomes designer


    Supposedly only 20% of graduated design students become designers. Interesting, what happens to the other 80%?

Leave a Response

Fields marked * are required

No file selected (must be a .jpg, .png or .gif image file)

Once published, you will have 15 minutes to edit this response.


My Interests

  • Industrial Design
  • Environmental Design
  • Communication Design
  • Fashion Design
  • Audio/Visual Design