The Mid-Review was again very helpful. But I thought time went so quickly that I think I talked to fewer people than last time. However, I still got good feedbacks and suggestions for my project.
- Need descriptions on Aspergers Syndrome. -Show materials first then website
- Change titles when it starts. Make it look more fun, and entertain that students don’t feel it like it’s test Worksheet
- Make it more uniform; specially, teaching facial expression
- Less materials on one page
Feedbacks for user testing
- Do survey or test over teachers on how they felt while using this context, materials. And find out any awkward moments by using it.
- How do you measure success and move on to next level? More specifically, how do you know when student fully understand and pass on?
- Levels of difficulty
- Look at teacher’s kit