Start your own group! All DESIGN 21 members have the ability to create organizations.Create A Group
Community, Peace, Poverty
The goal of the foundation is to create a society where every individual, no matter their class or economic status, will have access to the privileges and resources now only available to a select few.
- To work for the equal and non-biased development of the underprivileged through youth-focused activities.
- To create awareness among the communities on the topics such as education, public health, sanitation etc. related social issues, rights related issues, basic requirements for economic development, environment etc. all leading towards social transformation.
- To work for the social entrepreneurship development as best way to address social development.
- To build bridge between those in need and national and international NGOs, I/NGOs, donors and stakeholders in social development. These bridges will ease the way for appropriate access to the communities in need.
- To work for the preservation and promotion of the important cultural, historical and natural assets of society through research, study and tourism development.
- To conduct extensive action research for awareness, alleviation of the societal problems and development programs for the underprivileged in society.
- To conduct associated activities with like-minded for sustainable development, peace, equality and prosperity in Society.