- What did you observe in the physical space? Stairs, front doors, machines to get in and out of the building, a big trash in front of the entrance.
- What did you observe in the social space/interactions? Students were coming in and out in several times and stopped to smoke in break time. Everybody was in their own world.
- Did you observe any issues/problems in physical and social space? The 2 west 13 street entrance doesn’t have rails for people in wheelchair, and also doesn’t have a trash to maintain clean the space especially for people that smoke.
- How can design address those issues/problems? Making a rail for people in wheelchair and other disabilities, and put some trashes in the entrance to make the place more neat and clean.
- Storyboard your observations: illustrate the context with plan, axonometric, and/or other technique. Illustrate the details of what happens.