GFA Consulting Group provides outstanding services in strategic business areas which result from adapting to market developments. Hence, new themes are continuously integrated into the existing GFA portfolio. Such themes are often multi-disciplinary in nature so that related concepts are elaborated by GFA teams from various departments who bring a variety of competences and expertise to the table. Currently, GFA offers its clients services related to 26 themes in nine clusters.
Each theme is documented in a factsheet that can be downloaded. It typically portrays challenges and GFA services in the field in question and refers to selected projects GFA assists or assisted during implementation in a specific country or region.
PRIVATE SECTOR DEVELOPMENT
- SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES
- PROMOTING REGIONAL ECONOMIC INTEGRATION
- TRADE AS ENGINE FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
FINANCIAL SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT
- FINANCIAL SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT
- SUSTAINABLE ENERGY FINANCE
- SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISE (SME) FINANCE
PUBLIC FINANCE MANAGEMENT
- MCC FUND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC REVENUE AND EXPENDITURE
- DECENTRALIZATION SERVES PEOPLE’S NEEDS
- GOVERNANCE MATTERS
LABOR MARKETS & HUMAN RESOURCES
- SKILLS DEVELOPMENT FOR PRODUCTIVE CITIZENSHIP
- PROMOTING LABOR MARKETS AND EMPLOYMENT
- EDUCATION - PATHWAY TO LIFELONG LEARNING
- C³ TRAINING - CREATION OF COMPETENCE FOR COMPETITION
AGRICULTURE & RURAL DEVELOPMENT
- AGRICULTURE – STIMULATING GROWTH
- IRRIGATION – DRIVING AGR...