A girl and a boy holding a windmill standing on a film reel with the film roll behind them.
What the logo captures:
* Windmill: Symbolizes power generation.
* Multiple colors in the windmill: Race and cultural equality - We are one.
* Children: Mankind's future, our planet's future - What kind of Earth will we leave to them?
* Girl and boy holding the windmill: Gender equality. Girls and boys both have equal rights, equal power.
* Heart: Life
* Film reel and film roll: Tools for capturing a story in a pictorial format.
I am a girl. I am a boy. I am a spirit.
I am powerful thus you are too.
I come to you with no name or color.
We play together on the stage called life.
We enact our roles and with a little effort even touch someone’s soul.